Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Trauma He has 7 years experience in his orthopedics career. He has done his orthopedics training from Govt Medical College Jabalpur. After his M.S he worked as Senior Resident at Gandhi Medical college & Hamidia Hospital Bhopal. After that, he went to Mumbai to learn advanced techniques in Fracture Management & Joint Replacement Surgeries in Holy Spirit Hospital & Hinduja Hospital. He did his fellowship in Adult Fracture Reconstruction & Joint Replacement at Hinduja Hospital Mumbai.
Area Of Interest
- Polytrauma Management Complex (Upper Limb & Lower Limb)
- Fracture Reconstruction Geriatric trauma(Fracture in Old Age)
- Minimally Invasive Fracture Management
- AO Technique of fracture fixation
- Knee & Hip Replacement Surgeries